Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Judy's transformed night stand!

Gosh, here we are again with another installment of Tuesday customer inspiration where I showcase something someone has purchased from Jubilee Furniture with the hopes of inspiring you to view used furniture differently than you might have before.  Some of my Tuesday posts show furniture looking exactly as it did leaving the store and others how the piece has been transformed into something even better!

Today's post is how something lovely became even lovelier with a simple color of white paint!

Here's Judy's email:

Good morning, I have attached before and after pictures of my most recent purchase at Jubilee.  I saw this little table while shopping for a couch for my son's first apartment.  I fell in love with the shape, and didn't know what I would do with it.  I even told the kids don't let me  buy it, because I have no where to put it.  But bought it anyway and thought is would look better white.  So that's what I did.  It is now in my bedroom as a night stand and just love it!

Thanks - Judy

I, too, was drawn to the shape of this piece and love what Judy did with it!  I wouldn't have thought of using it as a night stand but thinks it works really well in that function.

Hat's off to Judy and many thanks for the inspiration!

Reminder: Jubilee Furniture will be open this Friday (from 1 to 8) and Saturday (from 9 to 4) and I'll have my weekly post up Friday morning as always (my goal is to have it online by 9:00 a.m. CST - and I've made that goal for months with the exception of once when blogspot had an issue and there was nothing I could do about it but groan - and groan I did.  A. Lot.).

Until then, may your turkey be tasty and your potatoes mashed just the way you like 'em, dear reader!